5484 Clover Rise Ln,
- Monday 9.00 - 18.00
- Tuesday 9.00 - 18.00
- Wednesday 9.00 - 18.00
- Thursday 9.00 - 18.00
- Friday 9.00 - 18.00
We have seen it all when it comes to deflated tires. From slashed with a knife, having a nail stuck, flattened by shattered glass or just deflated with no apparent reason.
Nobody likes to get a flat tire and more than that nobody likes to change it, mostly because it’s messy and dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. We can take care of your problem fast, efficiently and safely.
Make sure you always have an inflated spare tire in your vehicle, a jack, a lug wrench and a branching metal.
Some advice if you want to change your tire yourself:
- Stop as soon as it’s safe. Driving on a flat tire can destroy your wheels but putting your life in danger is not worth it.
- Try to stop on a flat pavement and loosen the first lug nuts before you jack up the vehicle
- Read the owner’s manual that you should carry in the vehicle and follow the instructions about jacking up you vehicle. Pay attention to not wedge it against the fiberglass trim or other flimsy materials.
- Remove the rest of the lugs and then the flat tire, making space for the spare tire.
- When you replace the lugs try to tighten them evenly when you are done and you lowered the jack give them one more twist and you are done.
If you are in a high traffic area do not attempt to change your tire yourself, it is dangerous. Call an expert, call Delta1Towing at (404) 857-7255. We will change your tire in minutes and locate or tow your vehicle to the nearest open repair facility if you don’t have a working spare tire.
Need More Information?
5484 Clover Rise Ln, Norcross, GA
Call Us 24/7